To rsvp for the ABS undergraduate recognition ceremony, please click here.
You MUST fill out this form in order to receive a personalized certificate from the department.
For your name to appear in the program, you must respond by Monday, May 1st at 8:00 a.m.
The ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 13th at 9:00 a.m. in the Kansas Union Ballroom.
It is intended for Fall 2016 graduates and candidates for Spring 2017 and Summer 2017 graduation.
If you have questions about our graduate program, please contact Dr. Edward Morris, Director of Graduate Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
- Nearly $290 million in financial aid annually
- 44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
- 23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times